Wednesday 9 February 2011

Card with Presentation Envelo-Box



Happy Wednesday everyone!! I hope your week is going well and we are so happy that you have dropped by to see what's happening at WOC!

Gosh!! I sometimes ponder how I would make a card or anything else without Wild Orchid Crafts!!!! For me it would be almost impossible. If there is a place in the world with prettier flowers and embellishments, higher quality, and better customer service, I do not know about it. Wild Orchid Crafts is the very BEST!!!!!



Today I would like to show you a card and a matching presentation envelo-box. I have used 25mm Wild Roses, 10mm Open Roses, Hip Rosebuds, and Self-Adhesive Pearls from WOC.



Thank you so very much for your visit and we hope to see you again real soon!! Hugs from Jacque

2 comments: