Saturday 5 March 2011

Cute as a button.....

Good Afternoon!
Sorry I am so late with this!
I just want to show a few cards I have
made using some Wild Orchid Crafts products!


As you can see I am so addicted to the new  vintage seam
binding and the lace!!! Oh when I get some I just hold it and
you wouldn't know it but I hate cutting into it! LOL But
it is they are my favorite at the moment as you can see
in almost all my cards! I have also added some of the pearls and

Again it that card I have added seam binding and lace! LOL Told you I loved
them! Also I have used some Summer blooms and the beautiful
newer Pale pink poppies.  I have also added some
pearls and the pretty heart pearl ~ when a space looks empty
I add one and it works perfectly!


Again in this card I used some vintage seam binding and lace!
Pearls were added to top it off!!

Well that is is ~ hope your all having a great week-end so far!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
:)Kathy


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards!! I know what you mean about the seam binding...I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete