Wednesday 16 March 2011

Spring is in the air......

Good Morning!!
Today I want to show you a springy card that
I have made.  I wanted to use alot of patterned
papers and colorful ones so I stuck with white or
cream embellies. (Just a few pink rosebuds for a splash
of color)


I also had to add a bunch of pearls of course. I added glitter to the
frame and diecut flowers as well. I love the look of cream
and white layered.


Here is a close-up of my bow. I can't make a card these
days without my vintage seam binding. It is so easy
to make it any color you want too! You just have
to spray some of the white with distress inks
or glimmer mist! Easy and it turns out so pretty!
(I also added glitter to my bow!) I stuck in a pin to finish it off.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you can see Spring making an appearance soon!
:)Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Well what can i say Kathy, other than, SIMPLY STUNNING!!!! I follow your blog so had already seen this masterpiece but i saw it here too and just had to tell you how much you inspire me! thanks, Vick
    www.the-artful-codger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete