Friday 15 April 2011

AND...These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things!!!!



A splendid Friday to everyone...and are you as ready for a weekend as I am?!?!? I hope you have had a marvelous week but the arrival of the weekend is usually a wonderful event for each of us!!

My favorite things??? I only have to go to the Wild Orchid Crafts and start looking and listing!! On the little card above I have used so many WOC products and love each and every one of them: 40mm Trellis Rose (which I just love), 25mm Open Roses, Poppy Stem Flowers ( which are the cutest things ever...and I love these, too), and Hip Rosebuds (do I need to tell you what I think of these...lol). AND... the very Gorgeous Lace at the horizontal bottom is WOC, too!!!! So these are a few of MY favorite things!!!

And hey!! A little birdie just told me that there is some real excitement brewing at WOC which you will find out right here so drop by every day to see what the excitement is all about...it won't be long BUT it will be worth the short wait and will be FUN!!!!

Thanks for dropping by and hope you will come back often!!! Sending big hugs from Jacque!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I've been a customer and had no idea you have a blog. I love your products. I'm so glad I found this site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Queste card sono meravigliose !!!!

    ReplyDelete