Tuesday 6 December 2011

Fairy Fae

Good Morning everyone today I am sharing a card with you I made for someone to give to their mum...


I have used Fairy Fae she is available to buy form Tiddly Inks, she has been coloured with markers (sorry I do not have the colours as I did it ages ago) I have as always distressed all the edges, the paper was a gift from a gorgeous blogging friend, I have added a strip of Seam Binding with a large Pearl Brad on the bow, I have added some Muslin Fabric behind the image, my flowers are Baby's Breath25mm Open Roses and 15mm Open Roses, I have added 2 Crown Pins some Clear Gems and of course a Butterfly...


Thank you so much for looking today and any comments that you might leave for me, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

5 comments:

  1. beautiful card, love the image and the colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colours you have used Pops. I adore it. The textures from the netting, ribbon and layers are fab. Such a lovely little fairy too (thats compliment off me as don't usually use fairy images). All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card! Love the colour combo!
    Hugs, Ani

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful! I love the colours and embellishments, i could look at this card for hours and see somthing different, stunning! Paula :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pops, what an absolute gem of a card! Love the image, have a thing for fairies myself, and Turqoise is such a good colour for fairies. Stunning combination with that creamy beige. Hugs ,Frea

    ReplyDelete