Friday 24 February 2012

On The Garden Wall

For my  card today I have On The GardenWall, this has to be one of my all time favourites as you can use it for so many occasions...

17 Feb - Pops - On The Garden Wall 1

I have coloured my image with markers, pencils and chalks, I always use a Spray when I use chalks to set the chalk so it doesn't rub off, I have cut out my image with a circle nestie and backed it with a scallop nestie, the gorgeous papers are Pion From My Heart 2, I have distressed all the edges with chalks, I have used a retired die for my corners and added some Flat Pearls, my flowers are Beehive BlossomsCherry Blossom25mm10mm Open Rose and Sweetheart Blossoms, I have used a Frond Punch for my leaves, and I popped a Crown Pin in the top flowers, I have used one of the new LOTV Love Sentimentsthese are fabulous.....


Thank you so much for looking today biggest of hugs love Pops x x x

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love the soft coloring and that image is super adorable. The sentiment and the flowers are fab too.
    Have a great weekend.
    Hug, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. So totally beautiful & I love the image, you cant keep showing these gorgeous images cus I keep wanting them & apart from a few maggies recently I've brought no stamps for about 3 months......how good am I hey lol.
    Hope you & your family is ok sweets I will try e-mail you over the weekend shug.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pops,
    Your work is always an inspiration and todays is no exception.
    This is adorable.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pops, stunning card , lovely colours so pretty.
    Hugs Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!
    His works are amazing!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. Lovely image and flowers! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous. Lovely image and flowers. Love it.

    ReplyDelete