Wednesday 29 February 2012

Tis Springtime at Wild Orchid Crafts!!

Happy Day to everyone and YES, Springtime is in the air at Wild Orchid Crafts. There are so many lovely products available to use for those springtime cards and projects at the WOC store...and such beautiful colors, too!!!!



On this card I have used lots of SPRINGTIME beauties and
all of the floral treatment is from Wild Orchid Crafts: Trellis Rose, Cherry Blossoms, Lilies which are available in so many beautiful colors, and Tulips which always yell SPRING!!! I finished the front with Self-Adhesive Pearls which are available in so many gorgeous colors.

We are so happy that you dropped by and we hope you will come by everyday to see the amazingly gorgeous inspiration by the WOC Design Team. Have a beautiful day and THINK SPRING!!!! Hugs from Jacque!!

5 comments:

  1. Jacque this is f.a.b.u.l.o.u.s.!! I love the colours and the layout is adorable.
    I love to pop by everyday and see what the DT are up to and what new idea they bring with their creations. I enjoy every visit. Thanks for a fab creative blog.
    All the best Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so darn CUUUTE. The yellow and purple color combos is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love Wild Orchid flowers-I just received my first shipment. I will be getting more. The layered ribbon looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spring card!!
    Hugs,
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. You´ve just done it again Jacque, made another masterpiece here. It´s just awesome and put a smile on my face right away.

    ReplyDelete