Sunday 22 April 2012

Pati's Kisses


Good morning everyone today I am sharing a digital stamp by Elisabeth Bell called Pati's Kisses and she can be found HERE....


I have coloured her using Copic markers and a touch of white pen, the papers are Glitz Vintage Blue I have distressed all the edges, added aSentiment onKraft Card and a little Butterfly, my gorgeous flowers are Trellis RosesCherry Blossoms10mm Roses and Sweetheart Blossoms...


Not my usual colours but I like to try something different from time to time, thank you so very much for looking today and any comments that you leave for me, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

8 comments:

  1. Love the colour combo on this!! It's lovely! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding card with wonderful bright colours and fabulous embellishments.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pops!
    Aww what a sweet image,fab colours and details :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe not your fav colours but it turned out beautiful Pops, it's an adorable image and card!!!

    Hugs, Irene

    ReplyDelete
  5. My second comment on this card so I'll keep it short Pops.
    A.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y. gorgeous!
    Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Love the image, went and bought it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet card, loved the colours

    Vie

    ReplyDelete