Friday 8 June 2012

A pink card :)

  Good morning everyone ♥ I like to show a round card from me today :) This is made for a confirmand. I've used papers from Pion Design and stamp from Kort og Godt. I have used many different dies on this card: cardbase is made with Spellbinders Grand, some regular sized dies from Spellbinders, butterfly and swirl from Magnolia, doily from Marianne Design and envelope from QuicKutz. Lovely flowers and pearls from Wild Orchid Craft: Self Adhesive Pearls, Carnations and Trellis Roses.


  Hugs, elsi ♥



9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, and a lovely sentiment too, just perfect.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty, inside and out too!
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty, inside and out too!
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear, my computer is having a naughty day and told me there was an error sending your message, hence two messages. Now three messages!!!
    Kxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is just so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful. I love the lace and flowers. The inside is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. His works are wonderful!
    I love all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elsi this is absolutely lovely. So gentle and feminine, a delightful card that any female would love to receive.
    Hugs Linds

    ReplyDelete