Saturday 28 July 2012

Summery colours...

Good morning today I am sharing a card with my favourite colours, yellows, so summery and cheery...


I have used the gorgeous Li'l Montana I have coloured her with Copics the papers are MME Sunshine, all distressed, I have added a strip of lace, and some Liquid Pearls and Stardust to the image and embellishments...




My flowers are Cottage Roses25mm Open RosesLillies5mm Closed Rosebuds and some large Flat Pearls, the sentiment is from the Friendship Tickets but without the ticket...



 Thank you so much for looking biggest of hugs love Pops x x x x

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous as always Pops.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your crds Pops ... this one is beautiful as always. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning !
    I'm new to this blog.... and so far have been delighted to see your cards, I love the way you have added pearls to outline the images.
    I use the Flowers but not always sure which ones ! so thank you !
    Love Marg

    ReplyDelete