Sunday 23 December 2012

It's almost Christmas!


It's almost Christmas and I just love this Christmas card I made last week.
I have lots of Wild Orchid Crafts Embellishments. They are all listed below.
Are you all ready for the Holidays?
I know I am .. I can't wait till Christmas morning.
 
I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.
Hugs, Mindy




Supplies
Stamps - #357 Teddy Bear Love (only mini is available at this time), LOTV Christmas Mini Tags, LOTV Christmas icon tag sheet,
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - white gel pen, snowflake ornaments, misc ribbon
 


 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card. Enjoy your Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely gorgeous card here Mindy, so beautiful, I agree.
    A wonderful Christmas to you and your family too, I hope, it´ll be a really good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card loving those flowers x

    ReplyDelete