Thursday 29 August 2013

Mushroom Hug...

Good morning today I am sharing one of the gorgeous new stamps from Bildmalarna this one is called Mushroom Hug so super cute...




I have coloured her with Speccies and pencils, I have added some h2o sparkly paints to her wings and socks it is gorgeous in real life, and liquid pearls and stardust to and around the image, the papers are Maja Sofiero and have been distressed with tea dye, I used my Floral Oval to cut her out....




I have added some gorgeous Lace and Ribbon and I have hung a Charm from my bow, my flowers are Wild RosesCottage RosesCherry Blossoms,Sweetheart Blossoms10mm Open Roses and 4mm Closed Rosebuds, I have also added some larger and small Pearls and coloured them with a marker, and a Butterfly....




Thank you so very much for looking today, biggest of hugs love Pops x x x 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pops, this is such a cutie, love her. Fab colours and flowers too.
    Hope you're well.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete