Saturday 19 October 2013

A Halloween Gift Bag

Hello to all of you Wild Orchid Crafts fans! We are so happy that you have dropped by and we hope to see you each and every day to see how we have used the wonderful products available at the Wild Orchid Crafts shop. There are so many gorgeous new products so be sure you stop in to the shop to check them out!!
 
 
I decorated a plain brown paper bag with some lovely WOC products for a special friend, and I'm sure you can all guess who the recipient is!!! The multi-talented Bev Rochester has been a bit under the weather and I am hoping this little gift bag has brought a smile or two to her!!!!  I have used:
 
 
Again, thanks for your visit and until the next time, big hugs from Jacque!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bag Jacque and fab WOC flowers. Like you I hope Bev is better and crafting very soon I so miss her inspiration Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it brought a huge smile to Bev's face, its fabulous! Hopefully she will be better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete