Sunday 7 September 2014

Sara

Evening all, I’m so late with my post this week.  I’m loving the pastel tones in this new paper pad I picked up the other week, First Editions Bella Rose – LOVE this paper pad

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-sara

I used some of the new products (as well as the old) from Wild Orchid CraftsMixed pastel magnolias, cosmos daisies, open roses, sweetheart blossoms, pearl loop spray stems (that I used as leaves), pearls, butterfly from the mixed metal embellishments, seam binding and white flower shape flat backed pearl.

WOC have added loads of new goodies to the website, and some of the new colour combinations are simply sublime!  You can check out the new goodies here.

bev-rochester-saturated-canary-sara3

hugs

bev-Butterfly-1-Signature-BRa_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment