Friday 17 July 2015

"Follow Your Heart" - Guest DT for WOC.

Hi there!
Today I am back as a guest DT at WOC.
And the beautiful stamp that I have used comes from the wonderful "Sakura Collection 2015"
I have made a Tag, with some beautiful and thoughtful words.

 It is wonderful Tilda with Fan
I've painted her with Distress Ink in blue tones.
I made a tag in pieces (9x12 cm)
I used Bazzill cardstock "Kraft",
and the sweet pattern paper from Maja Design.
I have color "Golden week Tilda from Sakura collection 2015"
with Distress ink.
The color i have used are:
Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose,  Antique Linnen, Walnut Stain, 
Weathered Wood, and Black Soot.
 
Some flowers in different pieces and colors make me so happy.
 I usually paint on my flowers with white color.
I think it is so beautiful.
Some of my own stuff, and decorations that i have used on this card is:
halfpearls, cheesecloth, lace, cake paper and lace flowers.
This beautiful tag is a DooHickey Die from Magnolia.
The name is Tildas Tag.
The beautiful lyrics come from Stempelglede.
And i have use beautiful lace from WOC.
Love the beautiful roses from WOC.
I hope you love my tag.
"with love from me"
Camilla.

You can also see my card on my main blog Here:
and Here
Materials which I have used on this tag are:
Open Roses 15mm White.
Open Roses 15 mm Baby Blue (MKX-021)
Open Roses 10 mm Baby Blue (MKX-021)




No comments:

Post a Comment