Thursday 29 June 2017

Be grateful

Hi crafters!

Today it's me, Cathrine here to show you my latest WOC project. Our DT-coordinator gave us a challenge for this month. To step out of our comfort sone. And I decided to give it a go ;-) I love mixed media, but I almost never make anything in this style. 

I made a tag, covered it with stick on canvas, and this is how my tag turned out.






I hope you like it!
Thank you for stopping by today :-)

Love from Cathrine.

Products from Wild Orcid Crafts:

PRETTY FLORI MULBERRY PAPER FLOWERS - PASTEL ANEMONE MKX-326

100 MIXED COLOUR SWEETHEART BLOSSOM MKX-137

40 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-130

50 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER LILY FLOWERS MKX-301

20 MIXED PURPLE/LILAC MULBERRY PAPER TEA ROSES 40mm QVR-017

VINTAGE SEAM BINDING RIBBON - WHITE MKX-472

1 METRE LENGTH (1.1 Yards) LT. IVORY ORGANZA ROSE TRIMMING - SMALL MKX-456


3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is stunning, Cathrine!! Your mixed media tag is absolutely gorgeous!! I love the texture and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's gorgeous! You should do mixed media more often, you're very good at it! :)

    ReplyDelete