Thursday 8 June 2017

Thank you teacher exploding box

Hi dear crafty friends :)

The end of the school year is almost here. I have three kids and this time of the year is very special to them. So it is special and important for me also. A large part of their daily time is spent in school and in kindergarten. They have the best teachers in the whole world, that treat them as their own and help them to grow and spread their wings. And they deserve some appreciation and thanks. And this exploding box seems just perfect for it.


Hope you'll like my project. :) Have a great day and see you soon again. ;)

Hugs,










6 comments:

  1. Hi Aleksandra, OH WOW, this is such a great idea. These card box is just right for a teacher. I love the arrangement of all deco, and the scene is created stunning. A lot of work but the result is so fantastic. I am really excited.
    Have a wonderful day Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so creative and amazing!! The details are spectacular!! Wow!! I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. waue great card. big job to do ;O))

    ReplyDelete